Sunday 20 January 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 20th January


Weekly Book Round Up!

14th - 20th January

Each week I round up what I've been reading and reviewing over the past week, as well as sharing those books I've bought/borrowed. Lots to talk about this week so let's get cracking!

Currently reading: The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddon. A friend very kindly lent me this after seeing I'd read Alice in Wonderland. I'm really enjoying it so far! It's great reading a modern spin on a book I've read so recently.

 Books finished: Marked by P. C. and Kristin Cast (see below for review), Seizure by Kathy Reichs and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll which is the second book in my Children's Classics Challenge!

Library books: Shift by Em Bailey. Excited to start this! I've also put a hold on Splintered by A. G. Howard which my library has on order at the moment.











And on top of that I just wanted to share this lovely Mortal Instruments rune necklace a lovely friend of mine made and sent me this week! Isn't it stunning? TMI is one of my favourite series and I'm going to wear this with pride <3

What have you been reading and reviewing this week? I'd love to know so leave me a comment or share a link to your reviews and I'll check them out!

6 comments:

  1. I loved Shift so I hope you will too! That necklace is so pretty! I'm a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's gorgeous isn't it? I'm really excited to read it but I don't think I've read too many reviews/heard much about it so I'm really pleased to hear you liked it! :D thanks so much for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow- I want a Mortal Instruments rune necklace- that is so cool!
    Snap for the library books- I got Shift last week, and I'm still waiting on Splintered. I'd never heard of The Looking Glass Wars but I'm interested in any Alice in Wonderland retellings.
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't stopped wearing it since I got it :D oh wow, you have good taste clearly! ;) I hope you enjoy both Shift and Splintered. I'm really enjoying The Looking Glass Wars so far so I'd definitely recommend it! Thanks so much for your comment :D

      Delete
  3. I have wanted to read Shift for awhile now as it sounds really good. Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to read it! And thank you :D cheers for stopping by and commenting :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...