Tuesday 22 January 2013

Teaser Tuesdays: 22nd January

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"When I'd come home from the clinic, I did some major redecorating. I stripped my bedroom of all the girly, princessy elements that Katie and I had loved, and I considered leaving it like that - bare and stark and ugly - but in the end it was too much like my room at the clinic."

- page 28, Shift by Em Bailey

17 comments:

  1. What a teaser! Teasers are so mean... I've had this on my TR list for awhile now. It's nice to read about it again. Look forward to the review (:
    New follower (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! Hope you get round to reading it :) I think it's definitely going to be a book I have a lot to say about when it comes to the review! Thanks a lot for your comment :D

      Delete
  2. Loved the teaser. I have wanted this book for ages now. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Hope you get to read it sometime :D

      Delete
  3. oh why was she in the clinic? interesting!
    Trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just as curious to find out the answer to that because not all has been revealed yet where I'm up to. It's definitely a tease-y kind of book! Thanks so much for your comment :D

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of this book before, but the cover and your teaser have definitely piqued my interest! Here's mine: http://followthewritingrabbit.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it! :D thanks so much for your comment and for sharing your teaser :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, interesting. I haven't heard of this book, but I'm intrigued now. And I really like that cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover too! I first discovered this book in a book shop because the cover drew me in, and when I read the blurb I knew it was something I wanted to read :) thanks so much for your comment!

      Delete
  6. Great teaser. I hadn't actually heard of this book before, but it looks quite good.

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for the follow. That made my day. I'm a new GFC and Networked Blogs follower.

    Happy reading!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! Your comment made my day too :) have a great week!

      Delete
  7. I haven't heard of this one until now, but it sounds good. Also, the cover is awesome. :)

    I'm a new follower!

    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! And I'd definitely recommend it based on what I've read so far :D

      Delete
  8. Very intriguing. Now I want to know what kind of clinic she was at. And I really like the style of the cover too. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday at Bookmuchies (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...