Tuesday 15 January 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's top ten is 2013 debuts I'm looking forward to. As I'm hoping to complete the debut author challenge (which is money dependant at the moment as I don't get ARCs...) I'm hoping to at least tick off a few of these throughout the year!

1. Splintered by A. G. Howard 
[Goodreads page
Super excited to read this as I've just read Alice in Wonderland for the first time.

2. Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza 
[Goodreads page
Just downloaded the free prequel to this book which I must get round to reading!

3. Pivot Point by Kasie West
[Goodreads page]  
Already hearing great things about this and the plot summary sounds fantastic.

4. Nobody but Us by Kristin Halbrook
[Goodreads page
I need to read more contemporary romance so this sounds great.

5. Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
[Goodreads page
 Again, already hearing great things! About a girl who ends up in limbo - sounds really good.

6. Pantomime by Laura Lam 
[Goodreads page
Sounds like it has a bit of everything from the plot summary!

7. OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu 
[Goodreads page
More romance, but this sounds a bit different which I like.

8. The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan 
[Goodreads page
 Not going to lie, totally drawn in by the cover of this one!

9. Irresistable by Liz Bankes 
[Goodreads page
Already read a free sample of this and liked what I read!

10.Altered by Jennifer Rush
[Goodreads page
 Looks like a sci-fi, paranormal romance, dystopia combo so I can't wait to check it out.


What 2013 debuts are you looking forward to? 


8 comments:

  1. I'm very excited for most of these! And indeed, Pivot Point is good! I read it last week and really enjoyed it :) Hope you get to enjoy all of these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D and so glad to hear you enjoyed Pivot Point, I can't wait to read it :)

      Delete
  2. I'm really excited about a lot of those... great list!

    My TTT

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, will check out your list now! :D thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I just finished reading Nobody but Us by Kristin Halbrook the other day and it was a great book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm so glad to hear that, I can't wait to check it out! :D

      Delete
  4. I hope you enjoy it! And I love your blog name <3 thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, some are in my Top Ten list too LOL great minds think alike and all that jazz ;)

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...