Friday 4 January 2013

Friday Finds: 4th January

FRIDAY FINDS is hosted over at Should Be Reading and showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).

The blog had a bit of a break so I have a lot of finds to be catching up on! Here are some highlights:




Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins and Entangled by Cat Clarke I bought these two and they're winging their way to me now!



Death Cloud by Andy Lane - young Sherlock Holmes? Sounds intriguing!
Pivot Point by Kasie West - added for the debut author challenge.
Renegade by J. A. Souders - read a free prequel to this and quite liked it.
Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher - really liked My Sister Lives on the Mantlepiece.
Seizure by Kathy Reichs - finished the first book in the series.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Sarah! I haven't read any of these, but I'll surely check them out! I think Sweet Evil is on my TBR already :) And they got nice covers! I love them! :)

    Thanks for checking out my finds - https://thebookishsideofme.wordpress.com/2013/01/04/friday-finds-1/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Evil has been on my TBR list for a bit. And both Seizure and Pivot Point look like exciting reads. I'll have to check them out! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...