Wednesday 9 January 2013

WWW Wednesdays: 9th January

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Currently reading: Reached by Ally Condie - eeeeek! I'm so excited to be reading this. Checked it out of the library yesterday. I'm also sort of nervous as it's the final in the trilogy and I loved the first two. I'm listening to Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins on audiobook as well.

Recently finished: Florence by Ciye Cho and The Last Falcon by Colleen Ruttan. I made an effort to read some review books that I received a while ago because I got really behind... I enjoyed both books so at least they were worth the wait! I'll be posting reviews of both soon.

What I'm reading next: Either Seizure by Kathy Reichs which I also took out the library yesterday (I've only recently finished Virals so I was so excited when I saw it on the shelf!) or Defiance by C. J. Redwine which I got for Christmas. The next book for my Children's Classics Challenge will be Through The Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read the Matched Trilogy yet OR Virals. So behind!! Glad to know they are good and I have them to look forward to. :)
    http://lostinsidethecovers.wordpress.com/2013/01/08/www-wednesdays-january-9th/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend them both, definitely Matched! It's one of my favourite trilogies :D thanks so much for your comment!

      Delete
  2. I really need to catch up on the Matched trilogy, I've only read the first one! :o

    My WWW Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh do! I've loved all of the books :D thanks so much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Its always hard when a series ends so hopefully this one will end well for you. I also haven't head of Florence or Last Falcon but I think I'm going to have to check them out now.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished it today and I was more than happy with the ending, although sad to have finished it! I'll be eagerly waiting for the author to write more now hehe. I'd definitely recommend those two books :) and thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...