Friday 25 January 2013

Friday Finds: 25th January

 FRIDAY FINDS is hosted over at Should Be Reading and showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).


 
Candy and the Broken Biscuits by Lauren Laverne
Speechless by Hannah Harrington
Eve by Anna Carey
Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor

A small but perfectly formed selection this week! Candy and the Broken Biscuits has been staring at me from the shelf in the shop where I work so I added it to my TBR and I'll either buy it or take it out the library. I came across the book trailer for Speechless this week and thought it looked good, Eve cropped up last week and Seeing Redd is the sequel to The Looking Glass Wars which I finished this week. What are your finds? Leave a link and I'll check them out!

1 comment:

  1. I recieved a copy of Eve for Christmas, it looks incredible! Speechless looks fantastic and I've just added it to my TBR list, thanks for sharing. ^.^ Also, thanks for stopping by my Friday Finds - I really appreciate it! :D
    Happy Reading! :)

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...