Friday 11 January 2013

Friday Finds: 11th January

FRIDAY FINDS is hosted over at Should Be Reading and showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).




Night School by C. J. Daugherty
Mila 2.0 Origins: The Fire by Debra Driza
The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
Luminaire by Ciye Cho

I've been reading a lot about Night School as the sequel just came out so I decided to add the first book to my TBR this week. I'm hoping to read Mila 2.0 as part of the Debut Author Challenge so I downloaded the free prequel Origins: The Fire this week. Looking forward to reading it! I finished Florence this week and Luminaire is the sequel to that. And The Demon's Lexicon was added because I haven't read anything by that author before. 

What have you been adding to your to-read lists this week?

1 comment:

  1. I recieved Night School for christmas - I've yet to read it - but It looks incredible! I also really want to get my hands on Mila 2.0, it looks great.
    Thanks for sharing and Happy Reading! ^.^

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd
    My Friday Finds

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...