Sunday 9 September 2012

Weekly Book Round Up! - 9th September

 
Weekly Book Round Up!
 
3rd - 9th September



Hi everyone! It's time to round up my book antics for this week. I have major love for my library at the moment for managing to get my hands on some really amazing titles. I put a hold on Cinder and only had to wait a few days before it turned up, waiting for me. As well as that, I've also been reading on the Kobo again this week after a bit of a break from e-books. Here are the books I've been checking out.

Currently reading: Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Books finished: The Tower by Jade Varden, A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness (review coming soon!), Blue Moon by Alyson Noel





Bought: Linger and Forever by Maggie Stiefvater. Grabbed these today on 4 for £5 in The Works (I split the cost with a friend and we got 2 books each for £2.50). Not bad! I actually had Linger on hold from the library but I already own Shiver (another Works bargain) so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to own the set, could I?!



Library books: Cinder by Marissa Meyer, A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness and Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick. I'll be starting Crescendo next. I loved Hush, Hush so can't wait to dive into that one!

What have you been reading this week?

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...