Saturday 22 September 2012

Trailers Galore!

I've been seeing new book trailers here there and everywhere recently, so I've assembled a few of them into one handy post (as well as one sneaky film trailer!). Enjoy!



Neptune's Tears by Susan Waggoner
(out now - Piccadilly Press)


Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
(published 5th October - Mira Ink)



What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
 (published 27th September - HarperCollins Children's Books)


And finally this trailer was just released for the film adaptation of Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I'm yet to read the book but it's high up on my to-read list, and after this I'm even more excited to read it!



Beautiful Creatures Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
(book out now -Puffin/film released 2013)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...