Saturday 29 September 2012

Update: Why the blog has been quiet!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to post a little update for you.

Last week I lost my Internet after our router broke which meant I wasn't able to post a few of my reviews or my regular round up. The good news is the new router arrived this morning - hurrah! (I've been going a bit mad living off mobile web...)

What I was going to mention in the round up post that never got posted is that the blog will be a little quieter than usual for the next few weeks as I'm currently recovering from some routine keyhole surgery. My health comes first! I'm also just not able to read as much as I usually do at the moment.

Please stay tuned to the blog as I hope to start posting regularly again really soon! I have a review of Linger by Maggie Stiefvater to come as well as a load of books that have arrived on my shelves to squee over! I've had so many ideas for opinion posts, too.

Now like the rest of the world, I'm going back to my copy of The Casual Vacancy!

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're okay though sorry about your internet. When I didn't see any updates all week I was getting worried you'd lost intrest. :)

    Looking forward to your review of Linger and I'm so jealous you have The Casual Vacancy. I must find time to get my hands on it. :)

    Heather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment Heather! :) I definitely haven't lost interest, I can assure you of that :D I've been itching to get back to blogging! Thanks for the support :) have a great week and enjoy The Casual Vacancy if you manage to get your hands on it! (I still haven't finished it, must get back to it! So many books... :p)

      Delete
    2. Oh, good because this really is my favourite book blog of right now and it kind of inspired me to start up my own. So thank you for that. :) Have a great week yourself and I'd love to see your review of The Casual Vacancy when you finish reading it, even if it isn't posted on here. :D

      Delete
    3. You have no idea how much that comment made me smile, thank you! :D :D my review of The Casual Vacancy will definitely be up on Goodreads when I've finished so keep checking there! :) thanks again and good luck with your blog :) :) Sarah x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...