Tuesday 18 September 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - 18th September

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





"I looked away quickly as he turned back around, but I knew he had seen me watching. I wanted to scratch the cocky lift of his eyebrows from his face."

- page 99, Linger (Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater




12 comments:

  1. I loved this series by Maggie Stiefvater. The teaser makes me want to read them again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it so far too. I adored Shiver and Linger is giving me the same feelings! :)

      Delete
  2. I have shiver but I haven't read it yet. I really want to! Are you enjoying the series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should read it soon! I'm absolutely loving it, the writing blows me away <3

      Delete
  3. I read Shiver, but I haven't grabbed Linger yet (I think I need to do an e-book, because for some reason I just can't concentrate when the font isn't black). Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh is the font different in your edition? The font is plain old black in mine :) I know what you mean though. I find some books a lot harder to read because of the font used. Hope you can find a readable edition soon! And thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  4. LOL, she sounds fun.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Your comment made me laugh :) and great teaser!

      Delete
  5. She definitely sounds like a fun character. :) Good tease!
    Here's my TT at The Coffee Pot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never read Shiver, but I have heard mixed things about it. Great tease though!

    Here's mine.

    Also, new GFC/Facebook member. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it. I really love the writing style and I think it stands out compared to other similar books. Thanks so much for following! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...