Friday 7 September 2012

Friday Finds - 7th September


FRIDAY FINDS is hosted over at Should Be Reading and showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).

My finds for this week:


In Your DreamsIn Your Dreams by Amy Martin. Amy got in touch with me this week to ask if I'd review this book so I looked it up and it sounds great! Can't wait to give it a read.









Defiance (Defiance, #1)Defiance by C.J. Redwine. I've seen this on a lot of blogs lately. Seems like this book of the moment!











Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)Across the Universe by Beth Revis. Came across this on Goodreads.











 Take a Bow
Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg. Another Goodreads find!











Ruth de LuneRuth De Lune by Andy Davidson. I was given a code by the author to get a free copy of this and so I've downloaded it. Looking forward to checking it out.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...