Sunday 2 September 2012

Weekly Book Round Up! - 2nd September




Weekly Book Round Up!

27th August - 2nd September

Well this week I have a very exciting announcement. I'm going to Leakycon! :D Leakycon is a Harry Potter fan convention and in 2013 they're coming to London. They have Leakycon Lit events which feature YA authors, so I decided to go for that as well so I could get to indulge myself in YA goodness. I can't wait!

Now on to the round up! Here are the books I've been reading this week:

Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2)Currently reading: Blue Moon by Alyson Noel. I'm finally starting to move onto some sequels of series I've only read the first book of! Excited about this one. I really liked Evermore.

Books finished: Blood Red Road by Moira Young (review coming soon!), The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate, Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins, Sabriel by Garth Nix.

Library books: Blood Red Road by Moira Young and Blue Moon by Alyson Noel.



What have you been reading this week?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...