Sunday 16 September 2012

Weekly Book Round Up - 16th September

 
 
Weekly Book Round Up!
 
10th - 16th September
 
 
Another week's reading and blogging to document! This week I've also been trying to sort out that well known book-lovers' dilemma of finding space to store my many books. So at the moment this pile of books is sitting outside of my bedroom:

 
 
Luckily I've managed to nab a bookcase of my parents which my dad is very kindly painting for me at this very moment! Then I'll be sacrificing my bedside table to make space for the bookcase. What I do when that one fills up I have no idea ;) it makes me glad I manage to get so many of my books from the library because at least I don't have to worry about storing them!
 
 
Books finished: Cinder by Marissa Meyer, Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick and How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff (review coming soon!)
 
 
Library books: Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
 
What I'm reading next: Either Linger by Maggie Stiefvater or Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick. Haven't quite decided yet!

What have you been reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...