Monday 3 September 2012

August's Book of the Month!


At the end of each month I pick one stand out book (that I've read in that month, not necessarily released that month) that did enough to earn a 5* review and shower it with even more praise!

And August's book of the month is...

Pushing the Limits


Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry!


This was a book I was really excited about. A love story that went so much deeper, tackled some huge issues and created the ultimate chemistry between Echo and Noah. The characters remained with me long after I'd finished the book and they felt so real. I loved the fact the chapters alternated between Echo and Noah's perspective, giving you a chance to see so much of both of them. And Noah became one of my all time favourite characters! Read my full review here.


Runners up:
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Legend by Marie Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...