Sunday 7 April 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 7th April



Weekly Book Round Up!

1st - 7th April
 

This week was pretty exciting for me because I finally got to finish Clockwork Princess, and I snapped up a few great bargain books. I also picked up some highly anticipated sequels from the library - yay! Here's my recap of what I've been reading, buying, borrowing and reviewing as well as a catch up on this week's blog posts. Enjoy!

Currently reading: The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson which is the sequel to The Name of the Star. I'm also listening to Avalon High by Meg Cabot on audiobook.

Books finished: How to be Popular by Meg Cabot (another audiobook), Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare and Wakefield by Erin Callahan and Troy H. Gardner.

Books reviewed: Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor

Bought: Finding Sky by Joss Stirling which was 99p for Kindle and The Host by Stephanie Meyer from a charity shop - bargains! I also got My Ex from Hell by Tallulah Darling and Reveal by Brina Courtney as free Kindle downloads.




Library books: The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson and Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

Other posts: March's Book of the Month!, Teaser Tuesdays, Film Trailer: City of BonesFriday Finds, News Round Up!

What have you been reading this week? Be sure to let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...