Sunday 14 April 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 14th April




Weekly Book Round Up! 

8th - 14th April

Another exciting week because I managed to get my hands on some great books this week. Check out all my bookish happenings from the past week below!

Currently reading: I'm back reading Scarlet by Marissa Meyer having put it down for a few days to read something else, and still listening to Avalon High by Meg Cabot on audiobook.

Books finished: Imaginable by J. Meyers, the sequel to Intangible, Breathe by Sarah Crossan and The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson.

Books reviewed: One Week by Nikki Van De Car and Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare




Bought: I was really excited when I managed to pick up Looking for Alaska by John Green in the charity shop this week! It's the only book of his I haven't read and I've heard good things. I also grabbed some free books for my Kindle, including Everblue by Brenda Pandos and Six Moon Summer by S. M. Reine.



Borrowed: I got some great books from friends, too, this week. Arch Enemy by Frank Beddor, the last book in The Looking Glass Wars trilogy, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern which I've been wanting to read for ages! And I'm hopefully borrowing The Rising by Kelley Armstrong from a friend today - squee!

Other posts: Teaser Tuesdays, Opinion: Books I Don't Want to See Made into Films, Friday Finds, News Round Up!

What have you been reading this week? I'd love to hear from you so let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've got a lot of books this week. I really enjoyed Looking For Alaska (my second favourite John Green book after TFIOS)and The Night Circus was my summer book last year. It was one of the books that really captures the imagination for a while after you read it, I thought. I hope you enjoy them both. :)

    Heather.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...