Tuesday 27 November 2012

Teaser Tuesdays: 27th November

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
 
Everything around me changed, and it was like I was somewhere else. I was in the garden, but not in the garden.
 
-page 73, Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Intriguing teaser. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read the first three books in this series and thoroughly enjoyed them. Great teaser line! :)

    Brandy ( A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying it so far! Thanks for your comment :D

      Delete
  3. I love your teaser! I just finished this book not even three days ago! I loved it c: I hope you're enjoying it!

    Happy Reading!
    Amber @ Thebookpages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! I've been wanting to read it for so long so glad to finally see what it's like :D thanks so much for your comment! :)

      Delete
  4. This is the first book out of the series, right? I did start reading this book once and it didn't really do it for me but I think I'll have to pick it up again.. The teaser is beautiful!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday if you feel like checking it out. :)

    Sadie @ Lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! :) I'm sorry you didn't like it. I've gone back to books before and found just reading them when I'm in a different mind frame helps, but it's not going to be for everyone! I'll admit I was nervous about starting it because it seems to have a lot of hype. I'm liking it so far though :)

      Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Great teaser! I've read this one, but haven't finished any of the other books in the series...I should probably do that before the movie is released.

    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so awful at finishing series. I've lost count of how many I'm in the middle of right now - I just keep starting new ones! :P The film was the motivation for me to read it as well :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I really liked this book and can't wait for the movie. Great teaser!

    New follower ~ My teaser:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-6-touch.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...