Monday 26 November 2012

Weekly Book Round Up! 26th November



 
Weekly Book Round Up!
 
19th - 26th November
 

 
 
I'm doing this round up a day late because I've had a super busy week, so I needed to spend yesterday catching up on reading, reviews and NaNoWriMo! But here's what I've been reading and reviewing over the past week:

Currently reading: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I've been hearing a lot about the film adaption for this so I wanted to crack on and read it already!

Books finished: Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer (audio) and The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkein. Reviews of both to come soon!

Books reviewed: Spooked by Tracy Sharp and Forever by Maggie Stiefvater.



Received for review: Florence by Ciye Cho.

NaNoWriMo word count: 43,550. Eek the end is near!

What have you been reading over the past week? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...