Friday 16 November 2012

Friday Finds: 16th November

FRIDAY FINDS is hosted over at Should Be Reading and showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).

I went to the library this week so these are the books I scouted out whilst I was there! I managed not to take them all out because my list of books I need to read that I own is so long I'm having to cut back on library books (I still came home with one other book because I couldn't come home with nothing) but these are a few of the titles I remembered.

 


The December Boys by Michael Noonan
Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman
Virals by Kathy Reichs
Ingo by Helen Dunmore


4 comments:

  1. Great picks this week! :D
    I loved Noughts and Crosses, it's a great book.
    I've also added Virals to my TBR list - thanks for sharing these. ^.^

    --------
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd
    My Friday Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've known about Noughts and Crosses for years but only realised it wasn't on my to-read list this week. Must try and check it out soon! :D Thanks so much for stopping by :) always love your comments! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, I didn't know Kathy Reichs has a YA novel, too. Will check it out. :) Happy Friday!

    Here's my Friday Finds - http://becomingjudie.wordpress.com/2012/11/16/friday-finds-never-slow-dance-with-a-zombie/ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! I've never actually read any of her adult novels but I know I have one of them knocking about on my shelves somewhere that I bought a while ago. Might actually get round to reading her YA one slightly quicker! Thanks so much for stopping by :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...