Sunday 18 November 2012

Weekly Book Round Up! 18th November

 
Weekly Book Round Up!
 
12th - 18th November
 
Another week, another round up! See what I've been reading and reviewing this week.
 
 
 
Currently reading: The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkein - I've never read it and am determined to read it before the film comes out! I'm still listening to Artemis Fowl on audio book as well.
 
Books finished: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater and Spooked by Tracy Sharp. Reviews of both to come soon!
 
 
Library books: Beautiful Creatures by Kimi Garcia and Margaret Stohl - a book I've been wanting to read for ages. Broke my library ban because I could resist no longer!
 
NaNoWriMo Word Count: 28423 - over halfway there now, phew!
 
 
 
What have you been reading this week? Let me know in the comments!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...