Tuesday 16 April 2013

Teaser Tuesdays: 16th April

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 



"Not for long though. Her grandma was out there somewhere and Scarlet was going to find her if she had to dig up dirt and blackmail every last detective in Europe."


- page 40, Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer


12 comments:

  1. Awesome Teaser! I have this on my ever ending TBR pile! :)

    Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy it when you get round to it! I really liked it :D My TBR is ridiculous right now as well :') thanks so much for your comment as always!

      Delete
  2. I seriously loved this book! Great teaser!

    Here's our TT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked it too! Thanks so much for your comment :D

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I have to read this one!
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesdays_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. this ones on my TBR list! hope you enjoyed it!

    Here's my teaser tuesday featuring Jennifer L. Armentrout's Apollyon over at i*Heart*BigBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get round to it soon! Thanks for sharing :D

      Delete
  5. Oohh, awesome teaser. I've been wanting to read this series for a while now, I just want to find them for good prices in hardback, because the covers are so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your teasers for this week. ^.^
    Also, thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday. :3
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I hadn't notcied the hair and body of Scarlet on the right hand side until I had the book in my hands :') you're welcome, thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I hear so many great things about this series! Good teaser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, great writing! And it has a little bit of everything genre wise :) I'd really recommend it. Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...