Monday 29 October 2012

Weekly Book Round Up! 22nd October

 
Weekly Book Round Up!
 
22nd - 29th October
 
 
 
 
Hi everyone! This week's round up is a day late because it was my birthday this weekend and so I've been too busy celebrating to get a blog post together. But now it's back to reality and I have lots of good stuff to share so let's get cracking!

Currently reading: The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E Pearson. I put this aside for a few days to focus on another book so I'm going back to it now!








Books finished: How to Keep a Boy as a Pet by Diane Messidoro and Hidden Gem by India Lee. Reviews of both to come soon!










Library books: How to Keep a Boy as a Pet and I'd Tell You I Love You but then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter.









Books reviewed: In Your Dreams by Amy Martin










Birthday: My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent













What have you been reading this week? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...