Sunday 14 October 2012

Weekly Book Round Up! 8th - 14th October



Weekly Book Round Up!

8th - 14th October


Hey everyone! Including new followers - thank you for following and I hope you stick around! This week I've been trying to get through the massive pile of books on my bedside table and clear the backlog so I haven't taken any new books out of the library (although I did have to go in to return a book and came very close to coming home armed with new books...). I did download an audio book from the library this week, though. I also downloaded the Kindle app for my iPod touch. I already use iBooks on there occasionally to get my hands on freebies but I haven't had chance to sample Amazon's collection of free Kindle books before so I've been enjoying that! Here's my round up for the week:


Currently reading: In Your Dreams by Amy Martin - got this book for review and I'm loving it! Hidden Gem by India Lee - a free Kindle download.                           
Books finished: The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (review here) Uglies by Scott Westerfield, Turned by Morgan Rice, The New World by Patrick Ness. Reviews of the last three coming soon!


Free Kindle downloads: Turned by Morgan Rice, Hidden Gem by India Lee, The New World by Patrick Ness, The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorenson, The Ivory Prison  by Ashlyn Daube, Frey by Melissa Wright. (I downloaded more than this but I'll be here all day if I keep going!)

Library books: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins on audio book. Really enjoying listening to this! I haven't had chance to re-read the trilogy yet and I love audio books.


What have you been reading this week? Let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...