Friday 19 October 2012

Friday Finds: 19th October

FRIDAY FINDS is hosted over at Should Be Reading and showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).
This week I signed up to the 2013 debut author challenge hosted by Hobitsies.net It seems a little scary to be thinking ahead to next year already, but at least it gives me the chance to go and look up some books I'll be trying to get my hands on as part of the challenge! Here are some of the books I added to my TBR this week that I'll be hoping to read next year:


 
 
 
 

Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu
Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook
Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    These are pretty cool books. Especially Premeditated.
    All the best in the Hobbitsies Challenge! :)

    -Erfa

    http://bringontheink.blogspot.com/2012/10/hosted-by-should-be-reading-friday.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...