Wednesday 6 February 2013

WWW Wednesdays: 6th February

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



Currently reading: Luminaire by Ciye Cho - the sequel to Florence which I really enjoyed! And I'm re-reading Feeling Sorry for Celia by Jaclyn Moriarty because it's one of my favourite books and it's been too long since I read it.

Recently finished: Entangled by Cat Clarke - really enjoyed it but trying to unscramble my brain to write the review!

What I'm reading next: Well I just got my new Kindle (squeee!) so I'm really excited to read some of the books I have on that. I'll probably read Crewel by Gennifer Albin next and maybe Devilish by Maureen Johnson after that, both books I have ready to read on there.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of Entangled. Sounds interesting. :) here is mine:
    http://tonyaleewords.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/w-w-w-wednesdays-feb-6/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a read! Thanks so much for sharing your WWW post and for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. Entangled is definitely one book that's hard to review! I've recently read it too. Here are mine: http://chrissireads.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/www-wednesday-2/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it's not me that struggled! Thanks so much for stopping by :D

      Delete
  3. Crewel looks awesome :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/02/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to read Crewel for ages so I really can't wait to start it :) thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...