Sunday 24 February 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 24th February




Weekly Book Round Up!

18th - 24th February

I've been super busy with my volunteer work which hasn't left much time for reading but I've still managed to polish off a few things this week. I went to the library last Sunday after I'd posted my round up post so I have some of those books to include in this post which is exciting! Here's what I've been reading, reviewing and acquiring this week. Enjoy!

Currently reading: Prodigy by Marie Lu - the sequel to Legend. I am absolutely loving this. Completely hooked!

Books finished: Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (audiobook) by J. K. Rowling and Devilish by Maureen Johnson.

Books reviewed: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, Crewel by Gennifer Albin and Entangled by Cat Clarke.

Bought/downloaded: Falling by Amber Jaeger and Existence by Abbi Glines.

Library books: Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan and Prodigy by Marie Lu.

Other posts: Teaser Tuesdays, Book Trailer Round Up, Friday Finds

What have you been reading this week? Let me know in the comments! Leave a link to your blog or any of your reviews from this week and I'll be sure to check them out.

2 comments:

  1. I've been seeing Glow around quite a lot lately so must read it myself very soon. As I've said quite a lot, Under the Never Sky is one of my favourite books so I'm pleased to know that other people have read it. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know too much about Glow before picking it up but from looking at Goodreads it's got some great reviews and it sounds exactly like my kind of book! Can't wait to read it :D thanks so much for commenting Lucy, always great to hear from you! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...