Sunday 17 February 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 17th February


Weekly Book Round Up!

11th - 17th February

Lots to talk about as always so here's a recap of what I've been reading and what's been happening on the blog this week. Enjoy!

Currently reading: Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi - had this on hold at the library for ages and it finally became available! Started it straight away and really liking it so far. Devilish by Maureen Johnson - got this as a free Kindle download a while ago. Looks good but I'm about 20 pages in and I've put it aside unttil I've read Under the Never Sky. I'm listening to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on audiobook as well. Phew!

Books finished: Revenge of the Homecoming Queen by Stephanie Hale - another Kindle freebie which I really enjoyed! Feeling Sorry for Celia by Jaclyn Moriarty and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green which were both re-reads I'd been wanting to do for a while. I'll be reviewing them based on my re-reads too! And I also read The Fierce Reads Anthology - a collection of short stories and samplers which was another Kindle freebie.

Books reviewed: Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins, If I Stay by Gayle Forman and Luminaire by Ciye Cho.

Borrowed: I received Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor, the second book in The Looking Glass Wars trilogy, from my friend this week. Really excited to read it!

Other posts: Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Romances, Teaser Tuesdays, Amazon Kindle Review, Friday Finds


What have you been reading and blogging about this week? Let me know in the comments and if you leave a link I'll make sure to visit your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...