Thursday 7 February 2013

January's Book of the Month!

Well hasn't 2013 got off to a flying start?! I've no idea where that time has gone! I've reviewed so many amazing books this month that choosing just one is going to be hard. Each month I look back on the previous month's reviews and choose one book that stood out from the crowd. It doesn't have to have been released that month, just reviewed on the blog. So, without further ado, my Book of the Month for January is...


Skylark by Meagan Spooner!

This was so tough decision but is Skylark was such a beautiful book that it totally deserves some extra praise. I really enjoyed Lark's journey and the magical world the book took place in. I got absolutely absorbed in this book and can't wait to read more of the world. One I'd highly recommend! Read my full review of Skylark right here or find out more on Goodreads here.

Runners up:
Reached by Ally Condie
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...