Friday 1 February 2013

Friday Finds: 1st February

 FRIDAY FINDS is hosted over at Should Be Reading and showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).


 

The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Weather Witch by Shannon Delany 
Deception by C. J. Redwine 
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin 
Flat Out Love by Jessica Park

I've been hearing a lot of buzz about The Archived which was released recently. Weather Witch was something I came across via a few Sunday round up posts. It sounds really interesting! Deception is the sequel to Defiance which I just finished and absolutely loved! So I'm excited to check that out when it's released. The Mara Dyer books have been popping up on my Goodreads feed lately so decided to add the first one to my TBR! Added Flat Out Love  because I've been wanting to try some New Adult for a while and I've heard good things about this book in particular.

What are your finds for this week? Leave a link in the comments and I'll stop by your post!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome picks! I read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, it's really good : )

    Here are my Friday Finds- http://tonyaleewords.wordpress.com/2013/02/01/friday-finds/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer wasn't on my to-read already - seems like my kind of book! Glad to hear you enjoyed it :D thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your finds :)

      Delete
  2. Those are curious-looking... I hope you enjoy them when you get to reading them. Have a great week!
    My FF:
    http://library1baby.blogspot.com/2013/02/friday-finds-11-february-1-2013.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...