Monday 3 December 2012

Weekly Book Round Up! 27th November - 3rd December

Weekly Book Round Up!

27th November - 3rd December

My last update was on a Monday so I think I might stick with that! Break the mould a little ;) it's been another quiet week but I had to write hard for the last week of NaNoWriMo. You can see how I got on along with all my other bookish news from the week below!

Currently reading: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl and I'm also listening to Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins on audio book.

Books reviewed: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer - both audio book reviews!

Library books: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - another awesome e-library find! I'm re-reading the series via audio book which I'm really enjoying. This was my favourite book first time I read the trilogy!

And an update on NaNoWriMo: I won! Hurrah :D My final word count was 50,076 so I just made it. I'm really happy and pleased because this year was a struggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...