1. What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
Been wanting to read this for a while! I love the concept of two souls sharing one body.
2. Reached by Ally Condie
I borrowed the first two books in the trilogy from the library but they don't have the 3rd yet - I need it in my life!
3. Breathe by Sarah Crossan
Came across this book a while ago and have been waiting and waiting for it to come out. Maybe Santa will bring it!
4. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Arementrout
Hear a lot of good things about this author series.
5. How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
Read a free sample of this and loved it, so hopefully if the whole book turns up under my tree it'll live up the opening pages!
6. The Diviners by Libba Bray
Haven't read anything by this author and this book got a lot of buzz so it seems a good place to start.
7. Lament by Maggie Stievater
Loved the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy and now I've finished I need something else to read!
8. Defiance by C. J. Redwine
Another book I've read a lot about on blogs and want to check out.
9. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
I wasn't so keen on The Iron King but I like a bit of vampire action so want to give this series a try.
10. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
I've heard only good things about this book. Not sure if it's my type of thing but it has to be worth a try!