Friday 21 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Today will be the day most people are finishing work and preparing to do the last of their Christmas shopping (this is where I feel a bit smug about having already finished my shopping and wrapping!). As this is a time of year to be spent with friends and family, I'll be breaking from blogging over the festive period. I'm sure I'll be back after Christmas to discuss the books I got under my tree and being away from the blog always gives me the itch to get back! So I look forward to 2013 and all it will bring.

In the mean time I'm going to go and curl up with Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter, a cup of tea and several mince pies. Enjoy whatever it is you're reading over the Christmas break, and I look forward to seeing you all again in the New Year!

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your Christmas break. I finished Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy this afternoon, so I hope you enjoy it. :)

    Heather.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...