Sunday 2 December 2012

November's Book of the Month!

December is upon us and as people start to look forward to Christmas (eek!) I'm looking back over November's reviews to decide my book of the month. This is where I choose my favourite book from those I've read or reviewed (not necessarily released) in the past month and shower it with a bit more praise. So without further ado, my book of the month for November is...


My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent!

I was nervous and excited to start this series because I'd wanted to read it for ages and was worried it wouldn't live up to the hype. It totally did though! And more. Telling the story of Kaylee who has the power to sense when people are about to die, we see her explore her powers with a little help of the suspiciously helpful Nash. I loved this book so much! It had everything; a fab concept, great characters and a tense plot. I'd highly recommend you check it out! Read my full review right here.

Runners up:
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
I'd Tell You I Love You but then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...