Sunday 19 August 2012

Weekly Book Round Up! - 19th August


Weekly Book Round Up!


It's been quieter this week so I thought I'd just go over what books I've been reading/getting my hands on this week!

Currently reading: Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan.

Books finished: Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Legend by Marie Lu.

Bought: The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate. As I mentioned in my Friday Finds post, I hadn't heard of this title before I saw it in a charity shop. I'm still waiting to read Fallen so I thought I'd pick this up in the mean time!

Library: I picked up Will Grayson, Will Grayson this week by John Green and David Levithan. I've been working my way through John Green's back catalogue so I requested this one from the library a while ago.

What have you been reading this week? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...