Tuesday 14 August 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - 14th August

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Pushing the Limits"I stared into his eyes and waited for his response. Neither one of us moved."











- page 55, Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry


8 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I'm reading the same book and it's my teaser LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I just finished this book yesterday. It is soooo good. Thanks for stopping by my TT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you to you, too! I'm loving it so far :D

      Delete
  3. Sounds intense.
    Since CrystalReads chose this book for her teaser too, I'll be sure to read her post to learn more about it.
    My Teaser is from LEAVING SERENITY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a book worth looking in to. It's impressed me a lot so far! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  4. Great teaser! I'm looking forward to reading this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it! I was so excited to read it and it's exceded expectations so far :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...