Sunday 12 August 2012

Letterbox Love - 12th August

Hello! I am back from a very enjoyable holiday and seeing as I've been aquiring books as souvenirs I have an awful lot to mention in my first ever Letterbox Love post! Letterbox Love is a UK meme hosted over at Narratively Speaking.This is a round up of the past two weeks. Being away has left me dying to squee and fangirl over these books so prepare yourselves!

For review


Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (won from Waterstone's Facebook page)
The Eyes of the Desert Sand by Edwin Wolfe (sent to me by the author - thanks Edwin!)

Books bought




Before I Die by Jenny Downham (from Foyles)
The Statistical Probabilty of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (from Waterstone's) Review here!
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (bought in my local charity shop)

Books won



Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (won from Mira Ink's Facebook page) *huge squeeeeee*

Library books


Legend by Marie Lu
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Book swag




I received this awesome postcard yesterday after entering Meagan Spooner's Skylark contest. I love it! It's going straight on my wall <3 Thanks Meagan!

I've already read Daughter of Smoke and Bone and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. Those were my holiday reads and I thoroughly enjoyed them! I'm currently reading Legend which I've been wanting to read for so, so long.

Words can't describe how excited I was to win a copy of Pushing the Limits. I've been so excited for this book!

I've been waiting an age to read Anna and the French Kiss, too, and my library finally got it in. I can't wait to read it. It seems I'm one of the few people that hasn't read it yet!

Phew! That's a lot of books. I look forward to seeing what everyone else has had through their letterbox this week :)





4 comments:

  1. I love the new cover for Daughter of Smoke & Bone! I recently got it and The Statistical Probability Of Love at First Sight for my Kindle! I have a review of Before I Die on my blog, if you would like to check it out! Hope you enjoy those books! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight! :) I'll definitely check out your review. I haven't actually heard much about Before I Die. It was an impulse by so it'd be great to get some opinions on it! Thanks so much for your comment and for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Before I Die is a fantastic book, one of the best I've read. Hope you enjoy it :)

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm so glad you enjoyed it Molly! I can't wait to read it :) I'll let you know what I think!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...