Monday 28 April 2014

Book Haul! 28th April

Now that I'm back up and running with a few posts after a busy few weeks, I thought it was about time I did a bit of a book haul! My to-read list is totally out of control and but I still haven't been able to resist the odd treat. Below are some of the books I've picked up recently!



Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau

I got this book out from the library a while ago and hadn't got round to reading it, but when I did finally pick it up I was delighted to find a quote from my review of The Testing appeared on the first page! My mum was so proud she surprised me by buying me my very own copy of the book so I had it to keep. I've finished the book now and thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep your eyes peeled for a review soon!


A Kiss in the Dark by Cat Clarke
Goose by Dawn O'Porter

My local Waterstones recently moved location and opened a brand new shiny shop, so of course when I popped in to check it out I had to buy something! I went in specifically looking for Goose, the sequel to Paper Aeroplanes (which was one of my favourite books of last year!), and because it was on buy one get one half price then I just had to have something else. I picked Cat Clarke's new book, A Kiss in the Dark, because I've been dying to read it since I first found out it was being published.


Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

I've been wanting to read this book for so long and have picked it up longingly at the library many times before returning it to the shelves. It's a long book so I've always been put off, worrying I wouldn't have time to read it! So when it appeared on Kindle Daily Deal I snatched it up. Hopefully I'll find time to read it soon!


Class A by Robert Muchamore 

I'd just finished The Recruit when I spotted this book, the sequel, in a charity shop. It was a sign! I enjoyed the first book so I'm looking forward to getting stuck in.

1 comment:

  1. A Kiss in the Dark! Such an awesome book. Also, Im glad you are enjoying the Muchamore series :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...