Sunday 15 September 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 15th September




 Weekly Book Round Up!

This week marked the launch of Books are my Bag, a celebration of local bookshops. To mark this I popped along to two of the bookshops in town to buy some books and show my support. I'll be doing a bigger post on the day tomorrow so keep an eye out for that! But for now here's my haul, along with the other bookish happenings from over the past week. As always I love hearing from you in the comments so let me know what you've been reading!


Bought:


Every Day by David Levithan
Soulmates by Holly Bourne

I bought these first two at Waterstones York which has a super duper YA section! And they had tote bags which is where I got my first Books are my Bag tote. I've heard amazing things about both these books so I can't wait to read them.



More Than This by Patrick Ness

Eeeeee! I'm SO SO excited about this one. This was from The Little Apple Bookshop in York and I actually had another book in my hand when I saw this gorgeous thing by the till, so I put that one down and grabbed it! It's only a signed copy! I love Patrick Ness so I can't wait to dive into this one.

Currently reading:
Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris

Books finished: 
Resist by Sarah Crossan

Library books:


Don't Judge a Girl by her Cover by Ally Carter
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein

Won:


BZRK and BZRK Reloaded by Micheal Grant

I mentioned these books last week but they arrived in the post this week so I'll include them here too. Thanks Egmont!

Kindle freebies:
Dark Wings by Skyla Madi

(It was free at the time but isn't now, sorry!)

3 comments:

  1. Cant believe you managed to find a signed copy of More Than This! I thought Every Day was awesome and I'm looking forward to Soulmates too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished More Than This this morning and LOVED it! I'm meeting Patrick in a few weeks so am really excited for that.
    I can't wait to read Soulmates as it looks so good. Yay for UKYA!

    Happy reading, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! Patrick Ness! I love him! What a fabulous book haul. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...