Sunday 14 July 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 14th July

 
Weekly Book Round Up!
 
7th - 14th July
 
 Every week I recap the books I've been reading as well as all the posts that have gone up on the blog over the past week. You can also see which books I've been buying or borrowing this week! I'd love to hear what you've been reading or what books you've found this week. Let me know in the comments!
 
 
Currently reading:

 
 Rory by Ciye Cho

I loved the two books in the Florence Waverley series by this author so I'm really excited to dive into this one. Thanks to Ciye for the review copy!
   
Books finished:
The Ballerina & the Fighter by Ursusla Sinclair
Life in Outer Space by Melissa Keil
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
 
Books reviewed:

Bought:

 
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

I've heard incredible things about this book (and the upcoming sequel!) and it's been on my wishlist of a while, so when it was on Kindle Daily Deal I caved and got it for 99p!
 
Library books:

 
The Wolfstone Curse by Justin Richards
Vortex by S. J. Kincaid

I loved Insignia so I put on a hold on the next book Vortex as soon as I'd finished! And I've been waiting for The Wolfstone Curse for what feels like forever. Really excited!

I also placed a hold on The Cuckoo's Calling today which isn't YA, but is a crime novel it was revealed was written by J. K. Rowling under a penname. Read the news on Leaky!

Freebies:


April Showers by Karli Perrin

This is New Adult and was free on Smashwords this weekend!
 
 
Other posts:

 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. That cover of Rory is STUNNING. April Showers is a quick fun read so hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! The book itself has some really vivid description and scenes so it really reflects the book. I've been eyeing up April Showers so was excited to grab it! I'm doing the NA readathon next week so it'll be perfect for that. Thanks so much for your comment Debbie! :)

      Delete
  2. Throne of Glass! Yay! I really hope you enjoy it, Sarah! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eee I'm so excited to read it! Thank you :D

      Delete
  3. Thanks for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...