Sunday 28 July 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 28th July




 Weekly Book Round Up!

This has been a very exciting week for me because I discovered which authors will be at Leakycon London which I'm going to in a few weeks - can't wait! Plus I've been taking part in the New Adult Readathon which has been good fun. Check out all my updates from the past week below!

Currently reading:

 
Between Friends by Amanda Cowen

Reading this for the NA readathon and hoping I can finish it today!

NA Readathon books finished:
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Stitch by Samantha Durante

Other books finished:
Vortex by S. J. Kincaid

Books reviewed:
Program 13 by Nicole Sobon 

Bought:

Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Department 19 by Will Hill


Hollow Pike by James Dawson

These authors will all be at Leakycon so I caved and bought their books! I've been wanting to read Code Name Verity for ages and Department 19 was a book I didn't know much about, but after reading a free novella from the series I was hooked. Hollow Pike looks right up my street as well! Had to try and get the purple pages into the picture too. Purple is my favourite colour!

Library books:


The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner

Sally Gardner will also be at Leakycon. I adored Maggot Moon but haven't read anything else by her. Historical isn't usually my thing but I'm prepared to give it a try!
 
Kindle freebies:


 
Death by Jade Varden
Judgment by Jade Varden

I've read the first two books in this series so when  I saw the author was offering her books for free this week I snapped up the final two. Look forward to finishing the series!

Broken Promises by Dawn Pendleton
Hollowland by Amanda Hocking
Captured by Erica Stevens
Blood Singers by Tamara Rose Blodgett

These are all NA freebies I discovered throughout the readathon. Really excited to check them out, especially as some of them are dystopian/paranormal NA and I'm trying to break away from contemporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...