Friday 6 December 2013

Book Playlist: Crash Into You by Katie McGarry

This week marks the publication of Katie McGarry's latest novel Crash Into You. You can read my review of the book here, and below I've put together a playlist to go with the book. I just can't help it thinking of songs when I read Katie's books! Enjoy <3

Collide - Leona Lewis & Avicii


I'll pick you up when you're down
Be there when no one's around
When you're in unfamiliar places
Count on me through life's changes

I'm in tune with how you feel
Everything 'bout this is real
When you're in unfamiliar places
Count on me through life's changes...

Crash into me
At full speed
Crash into me
We can collide, we can collide

 Shut Up and Drive - Rihanna


I've been looking for a driver who's qualified
So if you think that you're the one step into my ride
I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine
With a sunroof top and a gangster lean

 Got you where you wanna go if you know what I mean
Got a ride that smoother than a limosine
Can you handle the curves? Can you run all the lights?
If you can baby boy then we can go all night

Cos I'm 0 to 60 in three point five
Baby you got the keys
Now shut up and drive

Angel - Leona Lewis


We're like Romeo and Juliet
Families can't divide us.
Like the tallest mountain or the widest sea
Nothing's big enough to hide us...

And I don't wanna go to sleep
'cause you are like a dream
For every night I say a prayer,
And I swear you are the answer
You're an angel, you're an angel, you're an angel.


Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran


Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in
Lie down with me
Hold me in your arms

Your heart's against my chest
Lips pressed to my neck
I've fallen for your eyes
But they don't know me yet

And the feeling I forget
I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved 



No Good Advice - Girls Aloud

Daddy always told me to remember,
Leave the boys, till later, don't you drop down
Mama said I'd never get to heaven
Hanging till eleven, with the wrong crowd 



Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I prayed I could break away


About the book


Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
(Pushing the Limits, #3)
Published: 6 December 2013 (MiraInk)
Buy the book: Amazon|Hive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...