Sunday 16 June 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 16th June




 Weekly Book Round Up!

Lots to catch up on this week! I'm posting this late on Sunday because I've had family commitments this weekend. It did mean a few train journeys, though, and they make great places to read! Here's a recap of what I've been reading and reviewing this week, as well as the books I've been getting my hands on.

Links go to Goodreads or my reviews.

Currently reading:
Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
Finding Sky by Joss Sterling

Monsters of Men is from the library and Finding Sky is my Kindle read. I only took my Kindle away with me so ended up starting this one on the train. I'm enjoying them both equally so I don't know which one to stick with!

Books finished:
Gemini Rising by Eleanor Ward
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
Program 13 by Nicole Sobon

These are all books I received to review so it felt like a very productive week! My review of Gemini Rising will be coming asap, and my reviews of The Testing and Program 13 will be up in July so keep an eye out for those!


Freebies:
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (free Sync audiobook)
Fated by Alyson Noel (free from the iBooks store)
Vampire University by V. J. Jackson (Kindle freebie)
Just Like Heaven by Clarissa Carlyle (Kindle freebie)
Inevitable by Tamara Hart Heiner (Kindle freebie)
The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard (Kindle freebie)

I've already read The Raven Boys and didn't get on that well with it, but I'm going to try and give it another go at some point and see if I enjoy the audio any more. Excited about Fated as well! 

For review:
Gemini Rising by Eleanor Ward


Finished this already and it was fantastic! Huge thank you to the author and Carina for the review copy.

Library holds:
Vortex by S. J. Kincaid

This comes out next month and I loved Insignia. Excited!

Other posts:
Teaser Tuesdays
 News Round Up!

What books have you been reading or getting your hands on this week? I'd love to hear from you in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...