Friday 3 May 2013

Friday Finds: 3rd May

FRIDAY FINDS is hosted over at Should Be Reading and showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).







Acid by Emma Pass
Soulmates by Holly Bourne
Impostor by Susanne Winnacker
Tempest by Julie Cross
Dollhouse by Anna Allyn
Grace Doll by Jennifer Laurens


Acid, Soulmates, Impostor and Tempest were all books I came across via Twitter or Goodreads. Grace Doll and Dollhouse were just two of the free Kindle downloads I found and added to my TBR list this week. I love the cover of Dollhouse!

What books have you added to your to-read list this week? Let me know in the comments or link me to your Friday Finds post and I'll check it out!


2 comments:

  1. The cover for Dollhouse IS gorgeous! I got it free on my Kindle the other day, too! :) I have tempest in hardback, but I have yet to read it - hopefully I will soon. I can't wait for the release of Imposter - it looks SO GOOD! :D I haven't heard of the other three, but I shall check them out. :3 Thanks for sharing. ^.^
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd
    My Friday Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll keep my eye out for your thoughts on Tempest! :D and I hope you enjoy Dollhouse. I've got some really interesting freebies on Kindle recently so need to get round to reading them. Thanks so much for your comment as always! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...