Tuesday 5 March 2013

Top Ten Tueday: Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish and this week is all about series you haven't started yet. It was so hard narrowing it down to ten because I am totally behind the rest of the world when it comes to series but here are a few of the ones I'm dying to read. Enjoy!


1. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  I've seen a lot about this series lately because the last book just came out, so before I get spoiled I really must read them!
 

 
2. Across the Universe  by Beth Revis  
"Seventeen-year-old Amy joins her parents as frozen cargo aboard the vast spaceship Godspeed and expects to awaken on a new planet, three hundred years in the future." - I read that summary and all I can think is "how have I not read this book yet?!"
 
 
3. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead  
I've only read the first Vampire Academy book (the only one my library appears not to have is the second) and I'm dying to catch up on that series because so many people seem obsessed with this one that I feel like I'm missing out!
 
 
4. Gone by Michael Grant
This sounds like a great sci-fi/dystopia/post-apocalyptic read which is exactly my kind of thing. I've heard great things!
 
 
5. Starcrossed  by Josephine Angelini  
Again, I love the covers for this series. I've been putting off getting the first book out the library though because it looks so long! I must have walked past it at least five times and thought "one day I will read that book, but not today..."

 
  6. Maze Runner by James Dashner  
I really love the sound of this one every time I read about it I've come close to buying the books several times. It's one of the few "a must for fans of The Hunger Games" series I haven't read yet. Can't wait to read it.

 
7. Lux by Jennifer L. Arementrout  
 Another one I see everywhere and feel I'm missing out on! I've been putting it off for a while because I wasn't sure if it was my kind of thing, but curiosity is getting the better of me.
 

8. Heist Society by Ally Carter  
 I'm two books into Carter's Gallagher Girls series so far and I've adored those books so I really need to check out this series too!


9. Confessions of Georgia Nicolson by Louise Rennison
I've been wanting to read this series for ages anyway but then recently I found the second book lying around my house (still can't find the first one anywhere...) so that's motivated me even more. I'll grab the first book from the library sometime, but I feel so far behind the rest of the world not having read this series yet!

 
10. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr  
 I have not read enough books about faeries and I really need to remedy this! So this looks like a great series to start with.

Which of these series would you recommend I start first? I'd love some help choosing! Let me know in the comments and if you leave a link to your top ten I'll be sure to check it out :)

1 comment:

  1. Hee. I'm the same with Bloodlines. I've only read the first VA book but I hear some characters from VA show up in Bloodlines? I'm not sure if I should just finish VA or just start Bloodlines.

    Our TTT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...