Tuesday 26 March 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Recommend The Most

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the top ten books you recommend the most. I love sharing bookish recommendations with people so I <3 this topic! Here are my ultimate recommendations.





1. Feeling Sorry for Celia by Jaclyn Moriarty
This is one of my first ever YA experiences and I have such fond memories of reading this book and the rest of the series in my teens. It's one I don't think enough people have read which is why I recommend it so much!

2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
This was the first John Green book I read and so far it's been my favourite, so it's the one I always want to recommend to people.

3. Matched by Ally Condie
I love post-apocalyptic/dystopian type novels and this trilogy is pretty high up on that list for me. If people are looking for that type of book I send them this way.

4.  Delirium by Lauren Oliver
I love Lauren Oliver's writing style and the concept behind this trilogy is so unique and awesome that it's a must read.

5. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
I have to recommend people read this because it's so hard to say anything about the plot without spoiling it, so basically go and read it so we can talk about it!


6. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I love this series and it's one of those I'd recommend to people seeking to fill that Harry Potter shaped hole, because there's five books so far and one more to come! Plus there are so many people to ship which is always a good sign.

7. Divergent by Veronica Roth 
This is my standard "if you liked The Hunger Games" recommendation, and with the film adaptation coming up I'm starting to recommend it to more people so they can get ahead of the game!

8. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
 I loved this book so much when I read it. I'm always excited to come across exciting and different love stories and this ticks all the boxes.

9. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
 I just adore the writing in this book and trilogy so much that I think everyone should experience it!

10.The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
Another book that was one of my first ventures out into the wider world of YA (although when I was slightly older!) and probably one of the books that inspired me to write this blog, so a book I want to share with people.

What are your all time favourites you just have to recommend to people? Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your top ten and I'll check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree with a bunch of these! The others I haven't read, but have on my TBR list. I'll get to them someday ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling! So many books, so little time :') thanks so much for your comment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...