Tuesday 14 January 2014

Teaser Tuesdays: 14th January

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: • Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Nothing about her was happy. I remember my parents' faces, I remember what happy looks like, of course I do."

- page 68,  Sister Assassin by Kiersten White


3 comments:

  1. Poor girl, never knowing happiness.

    mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/teaser-tuesday-imagers-challenge/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book but I have liked everything else I have read by the author. I'll have to look for this book. My teasers this week come from The Girl Is Murder by Kathryn Miller Haines and To Dance With the Devil. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued by the teaser. I haven't heard of this before, but it definitely sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my teaser at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...