Wednesday 4 December 2013

November's Book of the Month!

Book of the Month!

At the end of each month I look back on all the books I've reviewed on the blog and pick a favourite. I'm still in denial about the fact it's December (SO not prepared for the C word!) but November saw some me review some incredible books. The choice was so tough! Without further ado, my book of the month for November is...



Every Day by David Levithan!

This book had a fantastic concept that made me question a lot of things. It was moving and funny and just felt like one of those special books you only come across every so often. I'll be recommending it to so many people from now on. Read my full review at this link.


Joint runners up:
Soulmates by Holly Bourne
4 to 16 Characters by Kelly Hourihan
Jessie Hearts NYC by Keris Stainton

2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be looking out for a copy of Every Day now, I've been curious about it for a while and you've convinced me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Every Day! Awesome, awesome book. Cannot wait for the companion novel!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...