Sunday 13 January 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 13th January


Weekly Book Round Up!

7th - 13th January

Another week has passed - let's see what there is to talk about!

Currently reading: Seizure by Kathy Reichs, the follow up to Virals which I really liked. I'm already a fair way into this after starting it last night - it's addictive!



Books finished: Reached by Ally Condie (amazing end to the trilogy!), Florence by Ciye Cho, Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins and The Last Falcon by Colleen Ruttan. Reviews of all to come!

Books reviewed: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll and Skylark by Meagan Spooner

Library holds: Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi - everyone's talking about the sequel so I must get round to reading this!



What have you been reading this week? Any great reviews to share? Let me know in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. Mockingjay! I love The Hunger Games!
    I also got Under The Never Sky this week and I can't wait to start it!
    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love THG too! I wanted to re-read the series so I've been doing it by listening to the audiobooks :D so good to get back into them! I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't read Under the Never Sky yet - I can't wait to read it! Just hope it lives up to the hype :) I hope you enjoy it and feel free to stop by and share your thoughts when you're done - I'd love to hear them! Thanks so much for your comment Lucy! Have a great week :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...