Tuesday 4 March 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Popular Authors I've Never Read

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish and this week's top ten is populat authors I've never read. This brings on all kinds of shame! Several of these authors' books are sitting on my shelf unread, others are ones I just keep meaning to buy or borrow.





Neil Gaiman
Jennifer L. Armentrout/J. Lynn
Sarah Dessen
Tahereh Mafi
Louise Rennison

I own the first and second books in the Georgia Nicholson series by Louise Rennison but have yet to read them. Plan to change that soon! Every time I mention on Twitter that I haven't read anything by JLA I get many, many tweets telling me to change that.




Malorie Blackman
Terry Pratchett
Laurie Halse Anderson
Holly Black
Libba Bray

Malorie Blackman is probably the one I feel most shame about not having read, but I bought Noughts and Crosses a few weeks ago so fingers crossed I'll read that soon! I've also just bought Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson.

Of the other authors listed, which books would you recommend I try out first? Let me know in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. great list, Malorie Blackman is on mine too, for some reason I cant get the motivation to read anything by her even though I've wanted to for so long haha

    Sarah Dessen is one of my favorites so I recommend her very highly haha :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these. I look forward to checking a couple out. My best recommendation goes to John Benedict for Adrenaline and On The Edge Of Death. Two of the best books I have read in years and years.

    http://johnbenedictmd.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...